Brand collaborations are one of the main ways content creators earn money. But working with brands can be … intimidating. How do you know when to start? How do you know if your stats are good enough? How do you know if something will resonate with your audience? And, most importantly, how the heck do you determine what to charge? In this episode, Mindy covers all this and more, including providing a sample pitch email and tips on how to calculate your sponsored post rate. If you’ve ever wondered how you can start using your influence to work with brands, this is the episode for you!
- How do you know who to pitch to?
- Tips for writing a pitch email.
- Knowing what to charge (it’s more complex than you might expect).
- How brands should pitch to content creators.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Sample Pitch Email:
“Hi, my name is Mindy and I run the website This Fairy Tale Life, focusing on Disney Parks travel for adults. I’ll be visiting Orlando Florida on
I can offer a hotel review article on my website, a YouTube video hotel room tour, 1 Instagram post, and 1 Facebook post. In exchange for this coverage, I’m requesting a complimentary 3 night stay at
Please note all articles and social media posts will be marked as “sponsored” per FTC guidelines.
Thank you so much for your time and attention to this email. I hope we can work together, and am open to discussing different ways we can collaborate.”
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Content Magic Creators
- Sign up for the Fairy Tale Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
(and get a free gift!)