New to speaking up about social justice issues? Me, too. And, let’s just say I’m getting a lot of on-the-job training. In this episode I’m sharing a few things to keep in mind when speaking your mind on social media.
- Avoid centering yourself as the victim.
- Practice empathy and listening.
- Mistakes will happen; it is part of the learning process.
- Above all, speak from the heart.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Social Media Tips & Influencer Education
- Sign up for the Joy Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!