No doubt 2020 was NOT the year any of us expected. No one came out unscathed.
Maybe your business model had to change (travel bloggers and wedding pros, I’m looking at you).
Or maybe, suddenly, you need your content creation business to start paying all of the bills.
2020 was the year where we all felt like we lost control.
And what can we do when things feel like they are spiraling away from us? We focus on the things we can control.
And you can control your social media.
So let’s get back to basics and start cranking out content that connects us to our ideal people.
2021 will be the year we stop obsessing over:
– follower count
– posting every day just because we think we need to
– how our account looks compared to others
and instead start focusing on:
– building our community
– making real friendships and connections
– earning more money
Marketing efforts starts with a good foundation, and Step Up Your Social Media teaches you how!
In this 10 day email course, we will be discussing your overall goals for your business and dreams for your future.
Prepare to do some deep reflection to figure out what you ultimately want out of your business, and the role social media will play in achieving your goals.
– 10 emails over 10 days (Monday – Friday for 2 weeks)
– Printable 16 page workbook
– Access to Mindy via email for the full two weeks
– Starts on Monday, January 4, 2021
– Course emails are self-guided; work at your own pace
– Reflect on your business results in 2020
– Identify areas for improvement
– Set business goals for the future
– Break down your goals to make them more attainable
– Create an elevator pitch
– Identify your ideal client
– Audit your social media profiles
– Narrow down your social media efforts for maximum results
– Use tools and apps to work smarter, not harder
– Plan your year for success
– Strategically use social media to avoid burnout
– Create a social media business plan for 2021!
Day 1 – Let’s Gooooooo!
Day 2 – 2020 Reflection
Day 3 – Elevator Pitch and DCA
Day 4 – Social Media Deep Dive
Day 5 – Self Audits
Day 6 – Making Changes
Day 7 – Tools and Accountability
Day 8 – Planning and Consistency
Day 9 – Your Goals for the Year
Day 10 – Putting It All Together!
FYI, this course is NOT for you if you:
– Only care about growing your following.
– Are looking for a get-rich-quick situation.
– Are not willing to put in the work.
But if you’re ready to start seeing the returns from your time investment in social media, then enroll now!
We start on January 4, 2021.
Hi, I’m Mindy and I’m obsessed with social media.
I started blogging in 2011 and grew my blog This Fairy Tale Life to over 100,000 page views a year.
I launched Fairy Tale Social, a Social Media Coaching business, to help content creators grow their businesses via the ever-changing and fast paced platforms of social media.
And as the host of the Influencer Education podcast, I’m sharing everything I’ve learned about influencer marketing over the years, as well as interviewing the brightest minds in our industry.
Not quite ready to commit? Don’t leave without grabbing your free guide:
“How to Get Your First (or Next) 1000 Followers on Instagram”
– part of my free Social Media Marketing Toolkit!