Influencer marketing has become a multi-million dollar industry. Free clothes, free vacations, adoring fans … who WOULDN’T want to be an influencer? But, just like any other job, it takes hard work, practice, and passion to become successful. Join me as I discuss what it REALLY takes to become an influencer, and why being an influencer on its own is not a job!
- “Influencer” isn’t a bad word, but it’s not a job title
- Blogger, Content Creator, Photographer, Online Marketer … these are job titles.
- It’s okay to be known as an influencer, but this is a title brands and followers should give to you, not a title you give to yourself.
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Content Magic Creators
- Sign up for the Fairy Tale Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
(and get a free gift!)