Raise your hand if you feel personally victimized by the Instagram algorithm. Wow, that’s a lot of you!! Instagram is a crowded market and everyone is trying to be seen, even resorting to shady practices. In this episode we are discussing why giveaways, comment groups, and begging for likes will NOT benefit you in the long run. And ways to actually get your content seen by your ideal client.
- It’s tempting to do giveaways or comment groups to try to boost your following/engagement, but these rarely are fruitful in the long run.
- The best Instagram strategies involve having unique creative content, engaging with other accounts, and using smart hashtags.
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Content Magic Creators
- Sign up for the Fairy Tale Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
(and get a free gift!)