Is your Pinterest on auto pilot? Are you seeing some traffic trickle in but feel you could be getting more? Pinterest has become a powerful visual search engine and all bloggers and small business owners should be taking advantage. But I know your time is tight, which is why I developed this 10 minute Pinterest strategy. Yep, if you have 10 minutes a day, you can nurture and grow your Pinterest presence. Ready to jump in? Let’s start pinning!
FYI – if you can listen to this episode while looking at your Pinterest account on desktop, that will help immensely!
- Pinterest can be a main source of traffic for blogs and websites.
- It’s important to be active on Pinterest so their algorithm gets to know you and your pins.
- Don’t worry about your follower count on Pinterest! The main stat to watch is your link clicks!
My 10 Minute Pinterest Strategy
- Step 1 – Pin 5 pins from your Pinterest home feed
- Step 2 – Via your notifications, follow 1-5 boards and repin 1-5 pins from those boards.
- Step 3 – Via the activities feed, find one of your pins that has been recently repinned and look at the related pins. Pin 1-5 pins from there.
- Step 4 – Leave a comment on a related pin.
- Step 5 – Open your website/blog and find some older content (1-3 years old) to pin.
Mentioned in this Episode:
This section contains affiliate links
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Content Magic Creators
- Sign up for the Fairy Tale Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
(and get a free gift!)