Are you feeling drained by your creative business? It doesn’t have to be that way! Jeremy Enns has the solution: Creative Wayfinding. Creative wayfinding is all about finding your path as creative, by trying different things and recognizing what feels good, and what feels not-so good. I hope this episode brings you some clarity in your business; it sure did for me!
Jeremy Enns, Counterweight Creative
Jeremy Enns is the founder of Podcast Marketing Academy, the only growth-focused podcast education platform for experienced creators, brands, and marketers looking to build long-term, sustainable audience growth systems.
He loves any sport that involves a frisbee, used to co-host an explicit-rated ice cream podcast, once bicycled across Europe, and will always look back on the day he finally saved up enough money to buy the Millennium Falcon Lego set as one of his proudest achievements.
- Why it’s okay to quit something that doesn’t feel good.
- How to “connect your dots” and build your brand.
- The reality of growing an audience.
- How to find your best creative outlet.
Mentioned in this Episode:
(The following links may contain affiliate links and I may earn a commission if you make a purchase)
- Jeremy’s podcast guest “about” page
- Jeremy’s email newsletter
- Jeremy’s resource page for The Joy of Content listeners!
- Matt Giovanisci – Money Lab
- Khe Hy – Rad Reads Co
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of The Joy of Content, please …
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – The Joy of Content: The Group
- Sign up for the Fairy Tale Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes (and get a free gift!)
- Send me an email with topic suggestions, guest inquiries, or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!