What’s guiding your business? Do you have a list? Creating core values for your brand is a great way to let everyone know what’s important to you and what you stand for. In this episode I’ll why core values are important, especially if you’re interested in speaking out on social justice issues, examples of brand core values, and how you can write your own. I’m also sharing the new core values I just created for my business!
- Creating core values can help guide your business decisions.
- Core values can also help you attract your target client.
- When creating your core values, think of words that describe you and your business.
- Your business core values can (and should) evolve over time.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Examples of Core Values
- The Walt Disney Company Mission Statement
- Disney’s Four Keys
- Apple’s Core Values – Think Marketing Magazine
- Starbucks Mission Statement and Values
MY CORE VALUES:
I believe …
… in being your true, authentic self. We all have beauty and purpose. I believe everyone should live unabashedly and celebrate their unique fairy tale life!
… every person deserves their happily ever after, and I am committed to the fight towards true equality in the world. I will only work with brands who aren’t afraid to say that Black lives matter, who support the LGBTQ community, and show representation and respect for all people.
… honesty is the best policy. I will never buy any likes or followers, or participate in any activities which generate false engagement, such as comment groups or loop giveaways.
… in using my influence for good. I will always share accurate information to the best of my ability (no rumors), represent brands, products, and experiences I truly love and use myself, show support and respect for my fellow content creators, and speak up about causes that are important to me.
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Social Media Tips & Influencer Education
- Sign up for the Joy Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!