Work/life balance has always felt like a myth even under the best circumstances, but throw a global pandemic into the mix and … well … let’s just say everything is a lot more difficult now. For this episode I interviewed three content creators who have a LOT going on and are managing to balance it all. Thank you to Geoffrey from ThemeParkMillennial.com, Kendra from SimplyDarrling.com, and Aysia from MotheringTheMama.com for their contributions to this episode and for the priceless advice.
- Creating some kind of boundaries around work is key to maintaining productivity and sanity.
- Work/life balance is going to look a little different for everyone – what works for your friend may not work for you.
- Above all, give yourself some slack if the day doesn’t go exactly how you want.
Thank you to our guests:
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Social Media Tips & Influencer Education
- Sign up for the Joy Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!