Truth time: I’d be so happy if I never had to hear the word “pivot” again! When the pandemic started, every online marketer I follow was in my inbox, telling me I had to PIVOT my business to remain successful during “these uncertain times.” But what if I don’t WANT to pivot my business … what if I’m happy in my niche? Jessica from The Healthy Mouse felt this same way, and decided to stay within her niche and evolve her content to match what her followers needed at the moment. I’m so glad Jessica is our guest today, sharing how she shifted her content creation while also caring for her five-year-old and maintaining her sanity.
Jessica McDonald – The Healthy Mouse
I live in Southern California with my husband and daughter. I am a blogger and freelance recipe creator and food stylist, with a passion for healthy living and cooking! I strongly believe that cooking with all-natural ingredients contributes to overall wellness for the whole family. The Healthy Mouse is all about my kid-friendly meals, fitness, and family travel that follow my passion for a healthy lifestyle.
- How can you maintain your niche to match your audience’s needs when everything around you is changing?
- It’s important to maintain your passion for your work, even if your blogging topics need to evolve to match the times.
- Tips for getting work done while also providing childcare.
- Why we all need a little grace and self care right now.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Experience the Magic of Disney Parks At Home by The Healthy Mouse
- Disney Magic Moments
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Social Media Tips & Influencer Education
- Sign up for the Joy Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!