Interested in passive income? Or just starting out and want to work with brands? Affiliate marketing is the way to go! Affiliate marketing can be very lucrative if you pair the right brand with the right audience. In this episode, I will teach you what affiliate marketing is, how to get started, and how to share your links to get the most effective results (aka lots of money)!
- Affiliate marketing is when the publisher (that’s you!) earns commission on the sales of a certain product.
- Affiliate marketing is a great way for new content creators to earn money because there is a low barrier to entry.
- If the affiliate program has a manager, work with them to come up with the best marketing strategy for your audience and the product!
- Remember to disclose your affiliate relationships when sharing your links with your audience.
Mentioned in this Episode:
This section may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn commission if you make a purchase.
- Amazon Associates Program Policies
- Amazon Associates Application Review Process
- Amazon Influencer Program
- Share A Sale
- Pretty Links plugin for WordPress
- Episode 7 – Disclosure Chat with the FTC
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Social Media Tips & Influencer Education
- Sign up for the Joy Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!