If managing your time and completing all your tasks is a daily struggle, then this episode is for you! Today we are chatting with Charelle Griffith, multi-passionate entrepreneur who manages her day job alongside her blog and podcast. Charelle has some great tips about productivity and scheduling, including one tip that has TOTALLY changed the way I plan my day!
Charelle Griffith, Charelle Griffith Marketing
Charelle Griffith is a Marketing Strategist for Coaches, Consultants and Service-Based Business Owners. She specialises in helping business owners to consistently create content that showcases their expertise, builds an audience and drives more sales. In addition, Charelle is also a book blogger, co-host of the Free and Figuring It Out podcast and Founder of PropelHer. You can find out more about Charelle at www.charellegriffith.com.
- Everyone is going to have different strategies to completing tasks; the key is figuring out what’s best for you.
- Time management and productivity basically comes down to being disciplined.
- Work tends to expand to fill the time allotted, so try scheduling your day down to the hour to motivate yourself to complete tasks on time.
- Scheduling and batch processing will make your time stretch further!
Mentioned in this Episode:
This section may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on purchases.
- Charelle’s website and blog
- Charelle’s podcast – Free and Figuring it Out
- “Sleep Revolution” book by Arianna Huffington
- Toggl – Time tracking app
- The Pomodoro Technique
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Social Media Tips & Influencer Education
- Sign up for the Joy Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!