Think SEO is too complicated to understand? Think again! This episode’s guest is SEO Expert, Casey Markee, and he’s sharing the very basics of SEO for bloggers and content creators. SEO – Search Engine Optimization – refers to know high up your website ranks in Google and other search engines for certain keywords or phrases. Obviously we all want to rank #1, but how do we get there? Casey shows us the way!
Casey Markee, Media Wyse
Speaker, writer, and trainer Casey Markee is the founder of digital consultancy Media Wyse and a well-known SEO professional with 20+ years of experience. Casey has trained SEO teams on five different continents, spoken at over 100 conferences, and has worked with thousands of bloggers in the Food, Lifestyle and Travel niches. He also collects comic books, is currently being forced to watch “This is Us” with his wife Tifany, and believes bacon should be its own food group.
- The most important thing bloggers need to know when it comes to SEO.
- The best way to research keywords.
- How your backlink profile can affect your ranking (and what to do about it).
- Can bloggers use social media to leverage search results?
- The one thing Casey says to avoid at all costs.
Mentioned in this Episode:
(This section may include affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you make a purchase.)
- Media Wyse
- SEM Rush
- Keywords Everywhere Chrome extension
- Food Bloggers Central – Facebook Group
- Media Wyse – Facebook Page
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Content Magic Creators
- Sign up for the Fairy Tale Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes (and get a free gift!)
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!