How to be an influencer: Take selfie, post on Instagram, wait for money to roll in.
Well, not quite. Working in influencer marketing is a lot more nuanced than that. In this episode I’m sharing my advice for getting started as a content creator and influencer. That influence needs to be earned, and it’s through hard work and consistency. So if you’ve ever been interested in what it takes to become an influencer, this episode is for you!
- How being authentic ties into influencer marketing.
- How to determine which platform is right for you.
- The “Three C’s” of influencer marketing.
- Why buying followers is the worst.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Content Magic Creators
- Sign up for the Fairy Tale Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes (and get a free gift!)
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
Leave a Reply