Have you heard about Clubhouse? It’s the next big social media platform and a great place to grow your community and convert them into customers. And since Clubhouse is an audio-only platform, it allows you to connect with your audience in a unique way. In this episode, I sit down with Erica Rasha, social media coach for small creators. She has excelled on Clubhouse and is here to share her winning tips with you. Join us as we have an insightful conversation surrounding finding and building a community on Clubhouse. Tune in, and let’s get GROWING!
Erica is not your average social media coach; she specializes in working with small content creators. Erica Rasha has spent the last eight years learning the social media industry and launched her business in 2020, Erica Rasha Productions.
Erica helps small creators identify their niche, build their community, and monetize their online presence. Erica has helped several creators secure four-figure brand deals, create impactful communities, and much more. When Erica is not online, you can find her indulging in a cart of ice cream. To connect with Erica, you can find her on Instagram, YouTube, Clubhouse, or ericarasha.com.
- The importance of a Clubhouse bio.
- How to use Clubhouse to find your ideal follower.
- Who to follow on Clubhouse and why.
- How to host brilliant Clubhouse rooms and why to avoid the sketchy ones.
- How to title your Clubhouse room to entice people to join.
Mentioned in this Episode:
(This section may include affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you make a purchase.)
- Guide to writing an outstanding Clubhouse bio
- Small Creator, Big Influence on Clubhouse
- Influencer Education on Clubhouse
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Content Magic Creators
- Sign up for the Fairy Tale Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes (and get a free gift!)
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!