For a blogger, nothing feels better than landing your dream brand deal. BUT, what if you could manage to partner with that brand over and over again? Travel blogger Kristin Addis of Be My Travel Muse has done just that, and is on the podcast today to share all of her secrets! Learn how Kristin uses the tactic of “surprise and delight” to wow her clients, and case studies to show brands exactly how a partnership with her blog could benefit them. This one is a MUST LISTEN for any content creator who wants to work with brands!
Kristin Addis, Be My Travel Muse
Kristin Addis is a solo female travel expert who inspires women to travel the world in an authentic and adventurous way. A former investment banker who sold all of her belongings and left California in 2012, Kristin has solo traveled the world for over eight years, covering every continent (except for Antarctica, but it’s on her list). There’s almost nothing she won’t try and almost nowhere she won’t explore. You can find more of her musings at Be My Travel Muse or on Instagram and YouTube.
- Three key ways to land repeat brand deals.
- Gaining traffic to your blog by creating good content.
- The importance of different revenue streams.
- How to craft an irresistible pitch.
- Why you should always under-promise and over-deliver.
- The number 1 pitching mistake travel bloggers make.
Mentioned in this Episode:
(This section may include affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you make a purchase.)
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Content Magic Creators
- Sign up for the Fairy Tale Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes (and get a free gift!)
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!