Facebook … love it or hate it, it’s still one of the best marketing platforms around. With nearly 3 billion Facebook users, your target audience is certainly hanging out there. That’s why I think – yes, Facebook is still relevant! In this episode, I’ll discuss the differences between Facebook Pages and Groups, why you need both, and some tips for optimizing your platforms. Let’s go!
- What are the different ways to use Facebook for influencer marketing?
- Why businesses need a Facebook Page instead of using your Facebook Profile.
- Learn about the “bumper sticker” method for naming your Facebook Page
- The dangers of auto-posting.
- Why users love Facebook Groups so much.
- Why every content creator should have their own Facebook Group.
- What to post on Pages and what to post in Groups.
Mentioned in this Episode:
(The following links may contain affiliate links and I may earn a commission if you make a purchase)
- Rachel Miller’s Moolah Marketing Facebook Strategies
- My Facebook Group – Content Magic Makers
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Content Magic Creators
- Sign up for the Fairy Tale Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes (and get a free gift!)
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!