#InstagramDown! #FacebookDown! These are becoming common phrases among business owners who rely on social media to get their content seen. But guess what … we don’t have control over these platforms! At all! Which is why it’s important to have your own website & email list. In this episode I’m sharing my own blogging journey and why I think it’s really important to have a self-hosted website.
- Social media can be an amazing marketing tool, but we don’t have control over these platforms.
- I advise against building a business solely on Instagram or Facebook.
- It’s wise to have your own website that you have total control over.
Mentioned in this Episode:
(This section contains affiliate links and I may earn commission from purchases)
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of Influencer Education, please …
- Leave a comment on this episode below
- Leave an honest review on iTunes
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – Content Magic Creators
- Sign up for the Fairy Tale Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes
- Send me an email with topic suggestions or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
(and get a free gift!)