Whether it’s planned or not planned, at some point you will need to take a break from your business. Hopefully it’s a planned break, like an awesome, well deserved vacation. But sometimes it may be an emergency situation. Like when moving into a new home and the move takes twice as long as originally planned and you can’t find your laptop charger because it’s in one of 100s of boxes that you failed to label properly. (Or maybe that’s just me?) Anyway, on this episode of The Joy of Content, I’m going to give you some tips for how to prepare for time off from your creative business. It’s always better to be prepared, and implementing this suggestions will make that break much less stressful!
- Why having a website or blog is a necessity for your business.
- Easy ways to repurpose content.
- The benefit to collecting “B Roll” videos.
- How Canva can help you create content quickly.
Mentioned in this Episode:
(The following links may contain affiliate links and I may earn a commission if you make a purchase)
- Canva – Use my affiliate link for a discount on an annual subscription (new subscribers only)
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of The Joy of Content, please …
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – The Joy of Content: The Group
- Sign up for the Fairy Tale Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes (and get a free gift!)
- Send me an email with topic suggestions, guest inquiries, or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!