We all have influence and we can all be a catalyst for change. That’s the central idea being discussed in this episode of The Joy of Content. My guest, Caitlin McHugh Stamos is an actress, model, mom, and podcast host who uses her platforms and influence to bring awareness to social causes important to her. On each episode of her podcast, How Can I Help?, Caitlin shares a different cause or organization that is making a difference in the world, and encourages her audience to get involved as well. During our interview, we discuss how anyone with a platform – whether we perceive it as large or small – *does* have influence and can be an inspiration for social change.
Caitlin McHugh Stamos, How Can I Help? podcast
Caitlin McHugh Stamos is a wife, mother, model/actress turned podcaster who asks the question, How Can I Help? Each episode she finds nonprofits, businesses, and individuals who are making a positive impact in the world and she figures out how to help their causes.
- How you can help others, even with a “small” platform.
- Ways to make a difference, besides donating money.
- How to get over the uncomfortableness of calling your representatives.
- Why volunteering is so important.
- What to do if you get negative or mean comments on your posts.
Mentioned in this Episode:
(The following links may contain affiliate links and I may earn a commission if you make a purchase)
- How Can I Help? Podcast
- Caitlin’s Instagram and Twitter
- Ethan’s Law – Responsible Gun Legislation
- Act for ALS – good example of templates
- This is About Humanity
- Skip One – Provide meals for a child in need by skipping one thing
Thank You for Listening!
If you loved this episode of The Joy of Content, please …
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the Facebook Group – The Joy of Content: The Group
- Sign up for the Fairy Tale Social email newsletter to get updates on future episodes (and get a free gift!)
- Send me an email with topic suggestions, guest inquiries, or general feedback
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!